I CAN SEE IT NOW:

EXPERIENCING TOMORROW'S REALITY TODAY -- Daily Bible Study Devotionals

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 16, 2014

Optimistic, energetic people are characterized as people with an “attitude of gratitude”. It’s been suggested that a gratitude journal is an excellent tool for developing a healthy grateful attitude and perspective. A list of at least ten gratitude items can be found in Psalm 138, and are a great start for your journal.

1. "I will give You thanks with all my heart; I will sing praises to You before the gods." (verse 1)

2. “I will ... give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth" (verse 2)

3. “On the day I called, You answered me" (verse 3)

4. "You made me bold with strength in my soul." (verse 3)

5. "great is the glory of the LORD." (verse 5)

6. “For though the LORD is exalted, Yet He regards the lowly" (verse 6)

7. “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me" (verse 7)

8. “You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies" (verse 7)

9. “The LORD will accomplish what concerns me" (verse 8)

10. “Your lovingkindness, O LORD, is everlasting" (verse 8)

This “top ten” list should help get your day, and attitude, on track. And, it’s a good list to always keep close by to safeguard your “attitude of gratitude”. May we be a thankful Psalm 138 people today - and always.

Steve

©Steve Taylor, 2014
Be sure to also visit http://thetruthrevolution.wordpress.com/  

Amazon ebook & print devotional -http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FQ1Q9GW
paperback print copy of book — https://www.createspace.com/4500045

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home